Iron Man 3

I'm not a huge “superhero” guy, but I love Iron Man!  He’s smart, he’s funny, he’s sarcastic, he’s HUMAN – even though he’s Iron Man once he gets one of his suits on – he never loses that human element.  I liked this movie, but I think the main reason is because it was about Iron Man, not because it was a great movie with a wonderful plot.  I know there’s only so much they can do, especially with it being a comic book character, but it almost felt “fake” with their story this time – which was the point, I guess.  The first Iron Man movie just blew me away and this was nowhere near doing that for me, even though it was still entertaining and fun to watch.  If you like Iron Man, you shouldn’t be disappointed, but just don’t be expecting quite the “feel” of the first movies, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment