One for the Money

I owe my friend an apology.  She has been on me to watch this movie since it came out.  I really had no desire to see it but for the lack of anything on TV- I watched it and was pleasantly surprised!  Not being a fan of Katherine Heigl or having read any of the Janet Evanovich books, from which the movie came from – I wasn’t sure how hokey it might be.  But it was pretty good.  Katherine’s character is Stephanie Plum, a down on her luck, fired from her last job woman who needs some money.  She hits up her cousin for a job and he asks her to bring in a couple of people who missed their court dates.  She then turns Bounty Hunter.  The case she wants, worth the big bucks, is her ex-boyfriend, a cop who is accused of killing an unarmed man.  It’s cops and robbers, chases and a few twist and turns.  So, my friend was right and the movie was worth watching

No comments:

Post a Comment