Marvel's The Avengers

I liked this one, too!  After working out all of their issues, it was fun seeing all of the superheroes work together and use each of their strengths to go against Loki – when none of them could have defeated him and his “army” alone.  I’ve always liked the Hulk and Captain America, and have gotten to know Thor, Iron Man and all the others through the movies leading up to this one – it really felt like an all-star cast!  I think Iron Man is my favorite with all of his sarcasm and one-liners, but I do like them all.  The special effects were pretty cool, too – I’m thinking it would have been quite a spectacle on the big screen, but they were still good on a smaller scale, too.  It was just a fun, “get away from it all” for awhile, nice escape movie for me!  If you’ve seen the earlier movies or like comic book/superhero movies, you should like this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment