The Amazing Spider-Man

Did we need another Spider-Man movie?  Probably not, but I still enjoyed this one.  It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the Spider-Man movies from the last decade, so not sure how it compares scene by scene.  And I didn’t try matching it to comic books and seeing how “faithful” the characters are or anything like that.  I just watched it.  It’s  always interesting to see what Peter Parker’s drive and motivation are going to be for taking on the Spider-Man “persona” and his incentive this time is trying to figure out why his parents disappeared when he was just a child.  After finding top-secret documents his father left behind, he tracks down his dad’s former partner, Dr. Curt Connors, and hoping for some insight, shares the information with him.  This is exactly what Connors was needing to try to complete his most important research.  But, as often happens with these things, not everything goes as planned – to put it mildly!  And of course, Spider-Man is the only one who can save everyone!  Spider-Man has always been my favorite super-hero, so maybe I’m a little biased, but I thought it was a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment