Ted

I thought this movie might be funny.  I was WRONG!!!  It was horrible!  I can’t believe I wasted almost 2 hours watching this one!  Christy had already warned me about how bad it was, but I didn’t believe her – and I should have!!!  Mark Wahlberg plays an adult who is best friends with his childhood teddy bear that came to life as a result of a wish in his youth and has grown up with him every step of the way.  The teddy bear is an “adult” now, too – he's foul mouthed, he drinks and does drugs, is with different women all the time and isn’t very mature at all.  The jokes just fell flat and felt old and stale, even if they were new!  Maybe the viewer is supposed to be high to enjoy this film?!  You’d almost have to be!!!  I couldn’t wait for it to be over - and it seemed to take forever!!!!!!!!!!!  I’m sorry I wasted my time with this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment