Jurassic World


As I watched this movie it had a familiar feel to it like I had seen it before – oh that’s right – I had seen it in the Jurassic Park movie!  It’s been over 20 years since Jurassic Park but this movie was like a throwback to it.  I’m sure in some respect, it was giving props to the original movie; which in itself was great.  There was nothing like it at the time.  Jurassic World on the other hand just seemed like a second rate movie compared to the first.  Everything felt familiar to me even the storylines. They created bigger, meaner dinosaur’s, they escape, kids are lost in the park, the dinosaurs come and wreak havoc everywhere and we know in the end the guy is going to get the girl.  Not to say this was a bad movie – it was decent.  But I guess nothing still compares to the first and most of the time, the best of the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment