Unhinged

 Rated R

1 hour 30 minutes

Starring: Russell Crowe, Caren Pistorius, Gabriel Bateman

With everything going on in the world these days, I was looking for a movie to watch to just “escape” that didn’t mention the pandemic, elections, or anything too controversial.  There also haven’t been many movies released lately that I’ve even heard of or that have any actors I know.  That being said, this was not really a “stress-free,” or “fun” movie, but I still enjoyed it.  Russell Crowe stars as a man that is a little unstable and gets pushed over the edge by a small traffic incident – and it turns into road-rage to the max!  The woman he’s upset with doesn’t help the situation and is unwilling to apologize to him, but he ends up taking things WAY too far and over-the-top!  It was kind of unrealistic, but I could still see it happening, too, especially with how close to the edge so many people seem to be anymore.  It reminded me of the ‘90s movie Falling Down, but seemed a little more relatable and also out of control, so I’d say it was entertaining.  Not the greatest movie ever, but glad I watched it.

Library Link: Unhinged (DVD)


No comments:

Post a Comment