127 Hours

So here’s the fun part of this blog . . .I’m going to disagree with Eric about the movie 127 Hours.  I knew of the story, read bits and pieces of the book and Eric and I have talked about his struggle and the sheer will of survival.  In that respect, I didn’t feel this movie captured any of that feeling.  I had no connection with the character even though I knew what to expect.  I didn’t think the actor did a good job with his portrayal.  I thought the music was horrendous for this type of film and the cinematography drove me crazy!!  I really did not like how it was filmed.  It was jerky and weird!!!  I didn’t like the flashbacks or the flashforwards - it did nothing to my heart strings.  This movie should’ve made me gasp out loud and make my heart pound but all it did was make me wish for the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment