Just Go With It

So here’s the scoop . . . this is a horrible movie!! Just Go With It with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler is a flop . . . a dud . . . a complete waste of time!!  I didn’t have high hopes for it to begin with, but with all the hype that came with it I thought I would give it a try.  I wasn’t wrong – within 5 minutes I was ready to turn it off and I thought, “no – I’ll give it a chance.”  Well about an hour into it . . .I had enough!!  Oh my goodness . . .first off – Jennifer Aniston cannot act!!!  She plays the same role in each movie . . .why even bother?  Adam Sandler is hit and miss for me . . .I really liked him in Grown Ups but this movie . . .was another waste.  No chemistry between the actors, the lines were so lame, there was no acting and the storyline . . . .dumb!  I would rather watch paint dry than try to watch this movie again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment