Bridesmaids

Bridesmaids . . .in one simple word – YUCK!!  It was suppose to be the “funniest movie” of the summer.  It had been billed as “The Hangover” for women.  I didn’t know you had to dumb down the story line to make a movie for women!!!  I knew going into this movie that there would be language, sex, and crass humor BUT I didn’t know it was going to be over-the-top stupidity in writing!  I get that the writers wanted it to be funny, they wanted it to be crafty, witty, and wise . . .but they were just lacking in brain cells.  This movie is 2 hours in length and I only made it through the first 45 minutes!!  I didn’t find anything remotely funny in it.  I thought it was long, repetitive, gross, and lacking anything humorous!  I know everyone has their degree of what they think funny is and what they can stand watching - I probably spent 45 minutes too long on this movie because it was a waste of time and for that matter - I’m smarter than the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment