Bridesmaids

For some reason, I had high expectations for this movie – maybe just all of the marketing and everything comparing it to The Hangover.  Let’s just say that I was VERY let down!!!  I guess I was expecting maybe "smart" funny – not a bunch of dumb “bathroom” humor and tons of unnecessary scenes that seemed to take forever to end.  Most of the time, it was like watching a bad SNL skit that should have stopped a lot sooner!  And it was just SO uneven - it couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be stupid and disgusting or halfway serious and have an actual story.  I don’t know if they were going for shock value or what.  There were some funny moments or a line here and there, but not anything NEAR what I was expecting!  I didn't really "hate" it, but was just very, very disappointed with the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment