Fast Five

So, I think the only movie I’ve seen from this series is the first one – The Fast and the Furious that came out in 2001.  I've never really liked Paul Walker or Vin Diesel as actors, but that being said, I did enjoy this movie!  It was just a non-stop thrill ride from start to finish.  Of course, some of the scenes were way, way, way over the top – but that’s what made it fun!  Plus, it had some VERY nice, fast cars – I guess that was my eye candy!  It was over 2 hours long and seemed like it was over before I knew it.  Lots of intense, heart-pounding car chases and crashes, some shooting – all the normal stuff for this type of movie.  I’m sure I missed some references to the earlier movies and story lines not having seen them, but I still thought it was very entertaining!  Glad I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment