Zookeeper

I thought the Zookeeper was a kick in the pants!  I saw it in the theaters and couldn’t wait for it to come out on DVD.  This movie was just fun to watch without the language, bathroom humor or other kind of vulgarities.  Kevin James is very comedic in this role and I loved the talking animals!  Like Eric said, it was a hoot trying to figure out the big name voices behind the animals.  Overall, this movie is for the whole family - a little bit of adult humor, some over the top scenes, but that’s what it is all about- a zoo full of animals who love their zookeeper so much they will do anything to help him get the girl of his dreams.  And sometimes - you might be surprised by the friendships you make along the way.  It was a very enjoyable movie and one that I will watch over and over again with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment