Zookeeper

I've seen some really bad reviews for this one, but I think they were taking it WAY too seriously!!!  It was just a fun, family type movie for heaven's sake!!!  I thought it was funny in a lot of spots - and not just “stupid” funny – although there was some of that, too.  Kevin James can be hilarious at times and I’ve liked Rosario Dawson ever since I saw her in the movie Seven Pounds.  It’s basically about a man who is a zookeeper that has been unlucky in love and is “helped” by the animals in his zoo who reveal to him that they can talk.  They give him plenty of advice and it really shows that what works in the animal world does not transfer very well to the human world.  There are also a LOT of celebrity voices – everyone from Adam Sandler to Cher to Sylvester Stallone - it's fun just trying to place each voice, too!  I liked it!  It was silly.  Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I’d definitely watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment