The Grey

Well, I did “like” this movie.  And pretty much for the same reasons that Christy didn’t like it!  It WAS dark, it WAS depressing, it WAS bleak.  I guess how I saw it was showing that real life isn't a fairy tale.  Life isn't fair.  You can do all the "right" things and still die in a plane crash.  Or drown in a river.  Or get eaten by a wolf!  It definitely wasn't a classic or top notch by any means – and some things weren’t very realistic, but I thought it was way better than I was expecting.  I think I was looking more at the story or what they were trying to convey with it, rather than the actual "how" of it all.  I would watch it again - not that I "enjoyed" it - just feel like there was more to it than some people have seen when they watched it...

No comments:

Post a Comment