Star Trek Into Darkness

I'm a little young to have watched the original Star Trek series and wouldn't call myself a "Trekkie" by any stretch of the imagination, but I am loving these new Star Trek movies!  I do know the characters and their mannerisms and classic quotes and things like that from the series, though - and I can't believe how these actors capture the young versions of Kirk and Spock and Bones and everyone else!  And it was a good story with good acting and lots of action and just a good sequel, too.  That hardly ever happens!  I even found myself joking around with classic lines after watching it – “Damn it Christy, I’m a librarian, not a doctor!”  I feel like there’s a little of me in each character, too – which makes it even more fun to watch.  If you like the original Star Trek, or even if you don’t, these movies are definitely worth giving a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment