Life on the Line

I’d never heard of this movie, but thought it looked like it could be good, so I gave it a shot.  Christy already told you the story and she had let me know it was pretty bad, but it has John Travolta and Sharon Stone in it – a couple of big names, so it can’t be that bad, right???  After watching it, I now know WHY I’d never heard of it!  I wish I’d listened to her and had just not watched it!  After viewing this, I felt like it almost ruined my day and even my weekend!  It was a total waste of time!!!  The acting was horrible, the lines were ridiculous, and it covered every cliché in the book!  Even the ending was stupid and you could see it coming from a mile away!  It’s actually taken me five or six movies just to get this one out of my head…  I heard it went straight to DVD – it should have gone straight to the trash!  You’ve been warned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment