Game Night

Rated R
1 hour 40 minutes
Starring: Jason Bateman, Rachel McAdams

I liked this movie!  Jason Bateman has always been one of my favorite actors and he didn’t disappoint.  I even liked Rachel McAdams as his kind of flighty wife.  The story starts out as you would probably guess with friends all getting together for game nights.  Then one of them decides to “take it up a notch” and hires a professional company that sends a man to the house with clues that will lead them to go on a hunt for kidnappers.  Things quickly get out of control after real kidnappers break in.  Everyone thinks they’re still playing a game and it’s hilarious as they try to “win” the game, along with them gradually figuring out what has happened.  I thought the whole movie was very funny with a lot of sharp wit and comedy.  I would definitely recommend it!

Library Link: Game Night (DVD)


No comments:

Post a Comment