Blockers

Rated R
1 hour 42 minutes
Starring: Leslie Mann, John Cena

This movie was just dumb!!!  I can’t believe what passes for comedy anymore!  I thought it looked like it could be funny, but I was wrong!  Not to say there weren’t funny parts, but it was just more rude and crude than anything – and just ridiculous.  The story is about three parents that are trying to do anything they can to stop their daughters from losing their virginity on prom night.  They run into all kinds of “obstacles” along the way and eventually realize they need to let their daughters go and allow them make their own decisions.  This movie just felt like over-the-top, “slapstick” type humor that completely fell flat – over and over and over.  I get that some people might like these types of movies, but I guess I’m not one of them!  If you want to waste your time, then give this one a shot!

Library Link: Blockers (DVD)


No comments:

Post a Comment