Crazy, Stupid, Love

I REALLY enjoyed this movie!  I think what I liked the most was how to me, I could really put myself in almost each person's role as far as being in love in different stages of life.  Like being 13 and being in love with a 17-year-old and thinking it's the real thing.  And being 17 and having a 13-year-old with a big crush on me.  Or being in love and being destroyed by the person you care most about in the world and have given your heart to.  Even the "player" falling in love when it's the last thing he was looking for and it found him!  It was funny, but also hit serious notes and touched nerves for anyone that has been through anything like they were dealing with.  It had me laughing out loud one second and crying the next.  I liked everyone in the movie – I always like Steve Carell and Emma Stone – it also had Julianne Moore and Marisa Tomei and even Kevin Bacon.  They used humor to mask things at times, but their true feelings kept coming out, too... How love IS crazy! It IS stupid! But, it can also be the most incredible thing in the world when you find someone you have "that" connection with - and it seemed like everyone in the movie was either looking for that connection or trying not to lose that connection - or to get it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment