Water for Elephants

I agree with Christy 100%!  Wow, I don’t say THAT very often!  I wasn’t sure what this movie was when I decided to watch it, but knew the book was popular, so thought I’d give it a shot.  I’m so glad I did - I really, really liked it!  A LOT!  I found myself completely “lost” in it.  It kind of followed the lives of the circus workers involved in keeping a traveling circus running in the 1930s.  There was some violence, some drama, sacrifices that had to be made, a love story - all kinds of stuff.  There were definitely some rough spots if you're an animal lover (which I am), but not devastating.  I guess I could see where it was heading, but wasn't ever sure how it was going to get there, so it really kept my interest and kept me watching!  I'd definitely watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment