Abduction

So, I watched Abduction - what a piece of GARBAGE!!!  The further in the movie went, the more RIDICULOUS it got!  Is this what passes for a movie anymore???  Just a bunch of cliches and either over-acting or NO acting and just unbelievable - very stiff characters and felt like it wanted to be a James Bond movie, but Taylor Lautner is no “007.”  I felt sorry for his character - not because his "parents" got killed, but because he's such a sucky actor!!!!  Most of the lines were just ridiculous and I also couldn’t believe Sigourney Weaver was in this pile of junk.  Is she that desperate???  Parts of it were almost like a school play or something.  Stick with Twilight, Taylor!  I almost need to watch another movie just to get this one out of my head!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment