Flipped

I really enjoyed this movie!  It’s been around for awhile, but I finally got around to watching it and I’m glad I did.  It’s not a thriller, it’s not scary – it’s just a nice coming of age story about two eighth graders that have known each other almost their whole lives, but have never really seen and appreciated each other – until now.  Juli has been obsessed with Bryce as long as she can remember and he has just viewed her as a “pain” that he can’t get rid of, no matter how hard he tries.  Just when he starts realizing that maybe he likes her, too, she gets to wondering about how strong her feelings really are and thinking that maybe she should be moving on.  I loved how the story was told through their own eyes and what each of them were thinking in the same situations – it really brought it to life and I could put myself in either of their places all through the whole movie.  Everyone sees things differently and you never know what someone might be going through and what they’re really thinking and feeling.  There is always more than meets the eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment