Horrible Bosses

There are some fairly big names in this movie – Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland, Colin Farrell, Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston among others.  I guess with the caliber of some of those actors, I was expecting a better movie, especially with all the hype it had when it was released.  The story is basically about three guys that are having problems with their bosses, so they decide the best thing to do is to have their bosses killed - but they have no idea how to go about it.  There was a lot of slapstick and “dumb” humor – almost everyone was inept and bumbling and just stupid most of the time.  They were also pretty crude and gross during most of the movie, too.  I was really disappointed with this one right after I’d finished it, but maybe I just had too high of expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment