Contagion

The story of Contagion is about a virus spreading around the world that nobody has ever seen and for which there is no vaccine.  This virus is the type that spreads through the air and person to person – and the effects are deadly!  I wanted to really feel the “terror” of the situation, but the movie didn’t elicit those feelings for me.  It seemed like it never really "took off" and the characters were dying off so quickly, I never even got a chance to get to know them or get attached to them before they were gone.  It almost felt more like a documentary or a news report instead of a "movie" to me.  It does makes you think about germs though, and how many things we come in contact with ALL THE TIME!  It just didn’t “scare” me like I thought it should.  But hey, maybe that's just me…

No comments:

Post a Comment