Cowboys & Aliens

I’m not sure what I was really expecting with this movie.  There were cowboys and there were aliens - it just didn't seem as "strange" as I was thinking it would be - it was like there just happened to be aliens they had to fight that were abducting their people and stealing their gold.  Maybe I just wasn’t in the mood?  It was alright – I was expecting to be “blown away” by the whole concept of aliens and spaceships in the year 1873 and wanting to feel how those people must have felt.  I would have been freaking out!  I liked Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford and Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde in their roles, so not sure what the problem was.  Maybe they all did “too” good and actually pulled it off?  Maybe I needed more story or more feeling – it was just like an old western and aliens happened to be the “bad” guy this time.  I didn’t hate it by any means, was just hoping for “more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment