Premium Rush

This movie was pretty much EXACTLY what I was expecting.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who seems to be in everything lately, plays a Manhattan bike messenger being chased down by a crooked cop while trying to make a delivery.  I have no idea how accurate it portrays real bike messengers, but most of the time, it seemed WAY over the top!  Everything seemed to be trying to kind of make them into some sort of “superheroes” that were almost invincible, didn’t have to follow any laws, and could pretty much do whatever they wanted on the street with almost no consequences.  Don’t get me wrong – it was definitely entertaining!  And I love riding bikes, so it was easy to relate to a lot of scenes.  It was just a little “much” at times and not very realistic overall, but I still liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment