Silver Linings Playbook

I must’ve missed the boat on this movie.  Not to say I didn’t like it - I just didn’t think it was “all that.”  Bradley Cooper was enjoyable to watch and I think he did a good job of extending past his pretty boy face and portraying Pat who is bipolar.  I thought Jennifer Lawrence might have “over acted” a little bit as Tiffany and Robert De Niro was fine as the OCD, Eagles loving dad.  The whole movie was about a dysfunctional family and how each person is affected by another person’s travels in life whether we want to be or not. I wasn’t quite sure at times where the story lines were going and when they got there I was like . . .really?  It seemed liked at times it just rambled. It wasn’t what I was expecting but it did have all the aspects of a good movie - drama, romance, ballroom dancing and football fanatics.  It was ok - I liked it – it just didn’t tug an emotional string for me which I think was the purpose of this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment