The Impossible

After watching this movie, I almost felt like I’d been through the tsunami with the family!  I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have my world swept away in the blink of an eye with almost no warning – but this film definitely gives you a glimpse of how it might feel from the moment it happens.  I liked the story, I liked the actors, and I liked the visual effects of the tsunami, too!  They all did such a good job, you could feel their pain and struggle as they tried to find their way out of the nightmare that had been thrust upon them.  The most basic things we all take for granted are now out of reach and they must dig deep inside themselves and muster every ounce of energy and courage they have to survive such a catastrophic event.  This was definitely a very powerful and emotional movie to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment