Grown Ups 2

WHAT A HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!  Just a bunch of over the top, gross out humor - not sure if there was even a story or plot!  They were trying WAY too hard!!  I watched this one because I liked the first one and was expecting more of the same with this – boy was I wrong!!!  It didn’t even feel like a movie – just a bunch of scenes put together that were way too long to begin with.  I guess the “story” was Adam Sandler’s character and his family moving back to where he grew up so his kids could experience a childhood like he had, but there wasn’t even much of that – just ridiculous scenes and stupid, unrealistic situations back to back to back!  And Rob Schneider wasn’t in this one – he must have read the script!  You know it’s pretty bad if he turned it down.  It was juvenile!  It was stupid!  IT WAS JUST A ROTTEN MOVIE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I liked it. Does that mean I am a bad person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just depends what you're looking for, I guess. I was hoping it would be more like the first one and it wasn't quite what I was expecting. You're still a good person, though!

      Delete