Ghostbusters (2016)

I really wanted to hate this movie!  I didn’t think they should be messing with a classic and I loved the original!  I’m so sick of movies being remade and nobody being able to have an original idea anymore!!!  So, I have to say I was disappointed in this one because I actually enjoyed it.  They didn’t try to recreate the original so much as maybe pay tribute to it with a kind of “goofy” version of the original.  It was different having all women as the ghostbusters and there were little cameos by most of the original actors, which I thought was very cool!  I still like the original 100 times better, but this was actually kind of fun and might have just been what I was needing at the time.  I didn’t want to, but I’m glad I watched this version.

No comments:

Post a Comment